National Gallery – Trafalgar Square:
- Gallery Products were tasked to design and manufacture a transport/display case for Da Vinci’s “Burlington House Cartoon”.
- 1.8m x 1.4m powder coated steel case with 16mm thick bullet proof glass with an interchangeable wooden frame.
- Thick laser cut plastic inner frame presses together the bullet proof UV resistant glass protecting the priceless work of art.
- The illustration is now completely sealed and will never need to be opened again.
- Da Vinci’s “Burlington House Cartoon”, or more importantly the Da Vinci.
Transport/Display Case, is currently on display at the National Gallery.